For those that are not familiar with the Lioele brand they are a Korean cosmetic company that has everything in the cutest packaging. Their stores no joke looks like a little princess room.
Lioele Be My Skin Twin Cake Compact SPF27 PA++
Color: Light Beige 21
Packaging: No doubt about it this is the cutest, prettiest, most girlie packaging ever. The whole compact is made of pretty sturdy plastic so its not going to fall apart on you after a couple months. I especially like that it has the plastic puff holder divider (second cover) on the inside making it that much more sanitary because then your products is only exposed when you are using it. It does come with a puff but I don’t use it because I prefer to use my own brush.
Formulation: This powder is very finely milled and super smooth and silky to the touch. There is SPF 27 with PA++ so that is always good.
Performance: The finish you get when you first apply it is very matte but will turn into a satin finish after about an hour. This doesn’t perform very well around dry patches because it will cling on to the skin and accentuate it. The staying power of this powder isn’t very good either because it will rub off very easily if you blot throughout. I have to blot about 4 hours after initial application because this powder also doesn’t control my oil very well.
Final Verdict: This is a powder for someone that doesn’t require oil control. I don’t have the oiliest skin so I can wear this for a couple hours before I need to blot but if you are someone that turns into a grease ball than I would definitely not recommend this for you. This is a great compact for those that like to reapply throughout the day because the packaging is cute enough to show off and it has a decently sized mirror. I don’t think I will be repurchasing this exact compact after I’m done but I will like to try the formulation for oily skin (color of the package is a shiny magenta). This works better during the colder months in comparison the the warmer weather now.
Until Next Time,
For the Summer travel series.. lets start with makeup!
I am determined to travel as light as possible on this trip. Mainly because I’m not going for that many days so there is no need to overpack. With makeup, I have placed everything in a clear plastic cosmetic baggie that was a freebie from Shiseido. I chose a clear bag because if I’m going to be sharing a room with other girls, most likely their going to bring their makeup as well. To prevent me from sprawling all my products on the counter I can just leave everything in the bag and not have to take it out because I see everything inside already! Saving space and time from when it comes time to pack and leave.
- MAC – Style Frost blush (since we’re going to be out in the sun, I wanted a more orangey/coral blush)
- NYC blushable Creme Stick – Urban Spice (bronzing stick to fake that bronzed look before I get my own natural tan. ahah I’m actually not sure if this was discontinued)
- Lioele – Beyong the Solution BB Cream (didn’t want to take a foundation with me because I probably won’t want to wear any. But this BB cream will work for day and night because theres no SPF. During the day I will have to put on something with higher SPF anyway so bringing a BB cream/Foundation with SPF in it wouldn’t do much good as to how versatile the product will be.
- PUR – 4-1 Pressed mineral Makeup – Light (Instead of bringing my regular powder, bringing a mineral powder or powder foundation is great for when you’re on vacation. It gives you the option of being lazy and not have to fuss over your face makeup in the morning. This PUR mineral face makeup gives good enough coverage to cancel out redness and minimize the looks of pores. If you want fuller coverage then simply use a concealer with it and TA-DA light make up for a beach day.
- NARS – Orgasm Illuminator – (Gorgeous highlighter to use with a sun kissed complexion.)
- Physicians Formula- Conceal RX – Natural Light (Since both my face makeup is not very high in coverage, of course I need to compensate by bringing a higher coverage concealer for when I want to be more made up … like for dinner or something)
- Physicians Formula Eye BOOSTER Eyeliner – ( Pretty self explanatory, my fave liquid liner right now so of course it would be my eyeliner of choice to bring on a trip.)
- Covergirl – Liquilineblast – Black – (For the most dramatic eye look, a pencil liner is a must)
- Majolica Majorca – Lash Enamel Glamorous Volume On Mascara – Black ( since I’m going somewhere thats going to be hot hot HOT! I am definitely brining a mascara that will stay put)
- Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Glitter Liner – (just for fun, might not even use it. BUT if I get the chance to use it on a night out then I definitely will.)
- Sonia Kashuk – Tongue in Cheek – 15 (used for a more sultry night time look)
- Too Cool for School – Party Time (I bought this in Korea and I have no idea what the color name is. But I love this for day time and just bring with me for on the go because there is the cream shadow base on the bottom and two shadow colors that I use on a daily basis on top. Its compact so its perfect for traveling.)
- MAC – Mineralize Eyeshadow – Fresh & Mint – (Fun colors that can be pulled off during vacationing by the beach with a pop of blue/pink on the lower lash line. )
So that concludes the Summer trip makeup that I will be bringing on my trip. What products do you bring? Got any good suggestions? Let me know! Next post will be on Skincare!