This is the Get to Know Me Beauty Blogger Tag that I saw going thought that it would be fun to do! Get it?.. Skin deep?… heh.. I tried haha
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Straight
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? Currently I have it done at the salon but I have done it myself as well in the past.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? I change my style depending on my mood, day, where I’m going, what I’m doing, who I’m going out with, etc. I can go from super casual (tshirt,shorts) to super dressed up (dress, heels, the whole shabang)
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? For the most part I do my own. I probably go get my nails done at a salon probably only a couple times a year at most.
5. How often do you change your nail polish? I am very lazy so I don’t change my nails polish color until I absolutely have to because it has chipped to the point of disgust. Depending on the nail polish I will be wearing the same polish anytime between 1.5-2.5 weeks.
6. Do you polish your toes in the Winter or just the Summer? Mostly during summer.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? Ranging anywhere from 15min – 45hour. On a day to day basis I would say about 15 min but on a night out and I’m doing a full face makeup then 45min.
8. What do you do first? Face or Eyes? Face
9. Do you collect makeup? Or just buy it when you need it? I never thought of it as collecting but I guess I do collect because I have enough makeup to last me a lifetime probably but that hasn’t stopped me from purchasing new items has it?
10. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? No. Makeup is an enhancer and not a necessity. If you feel that you need a full face makeup on everyday before you leave your door then people around you are not seeing you as you but seeing you as who you want them to see.
11. Do you wear make up when your home alone or with family? No. When I am home and know that I won’t be going out or doing anything special then I wouldn’t even put in the effort of applying makeup but sometimes when I am lazy and I know I need to be productive that day I would get ready whether I am going out or not just to get myself out of the mentality of “I can just lounge around today”
12. How often do you wear false lashes? When I am going out on a special occasion, clubs, or just a fancier night out.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? Yup
14. How many high-end products do you have? In my collection I would estimate about 10-20%? I am not sure actually but most of my products are from the drugstores.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed? Nope. I wear what I feel like wearing when I wake up.
16. How often do you change your handbag? Theres one that I use on a day to day basis casually but I would change it to something else if I’m going to dinner with friends or if my outfit will match another purse better. I probably change my purse sometimes 2-3 times a week?
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I go to sleep probably around 3am and wake up anywhere from 10am-1pm depending on how late I was up the night before. I would have a more regular sleep schedule if I was working or in school but currently its neither because its summer!
18. How often or when do you work out? I have been trying to get back on the grind of working out and in the past 2 weeks I’ve been pretty good about it. I would exercise at least 5 days out of the week.
19. Left handed or Right handed? Right!
20. How tall are you? 5’5″
21. Do you speak any foreign languages? Fluent in Cantonese and I can get by with Mandarin
22. How many pets do you have? None :[ but I want a puppy!!
23. How often do you blog? My schedule is every other day (:
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Most definitely! Its the most exciting thing when I see a notification!
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? I don’t physically have a list but I keep a mental list and my memory sucks so often times I forget until something reminds me of it. I should really have an actual list that I can keep track because it would save me so much time when it comes time to buy things I need.
26. How did you come up with your blog name? My name Jessica Chan but my grandma calls me caca so JessicaKAchan
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? Olympus E-PM1
28. How often do you clean your house? Not often enough. I tend to leave things cluttered until I get annoyed to clean things so sometimes it would be super clean and sometimes its just a huge mess.
29. What’s your favorite color? Teal
30. Do you swear? Bad habit that’s hard to get rid of >.<
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day? Its actually in the middle of the night so my day is ending!… SLEEP
I hope you learned a thing or two about me and now its time for your to do it so I can learn something about you!
I am going to tag the following people…
and of course you! yes, you the one thats is still reading this post.
I thought it would be fun to include a collage of pictures to let you guys see more of who I am and what I like .. Would be so awesome if you guys did it to if you decide to do this tag (: Adding that personal touch 😉
Until Next Time,
You’re fluent in Cantonse?? So I’m assuming your family is from Hong Kong, right? My family is from Hong Kong too xD
Yeah!! I got back to HK every 2 years or so… do you go back often?
My last time was 2012! Ah, maybe we can meet up in HK sometime haha. I’m hoping to go back with my mom in April next year…
Thank you for the tag lovely 🙂 Nice to get to know you. I don’t mind a bit of tag action so hopefully I will get around to doing the tag soon. Thanks again 🙂 x
Looking forward to your post!!
It’s so awesome to get to know you better through a post like this!
Seriously! It breaks the formality of normal blog posts (:
I agree 🙂 I like getting to know people better!
I remember you wanting a cat, so wanting a puppy surprised me! My favorite colors lately have been teal, too! (and lavender) 🙂
I actually want a dog with a cat personality LOL.. overactive dogs are not my thing.. and its possible! http://time.com/104702/husky-raised-by-cats/
Hong Kong girls for the win 🙂 Sorry I just got around to reading your post! I’ll try to get around to doing it sometime haha. x