Thank you LittleMissTuxedoDress (Sillyfacealice) for nominating this blog for the Liebster Award!
It’s awesome to be able to be exposed and get exposed to other bloggers that share the same interest. Although we live all over the world I find that to be one of the coolest things because we get to share with each other things that I have here in the US that you might not in other parts of the world and vice versa.
Here is the 11 questions from Alice:
1. When and why did you start your blog? I started this blog over a year ago but haven’t been very active until the past month when I decided that I am going to proactively keep my post consistent. The reason why I started was to share and document what I love and thats beauty, food, and travels.
2. What blog post are you the most proud of? This is hard but it would be my Healthy Eats: Turkey Tomato Sauce Brown Rice Pasta because the pictures turned out so nice.
3. What is your biggest beauty bad habit? When I am removing makeup from my face I probably rub a little harder then I should be especially when I am removing eye makeup. What can I say, sometimes I’m impatient.
4. What is your go-to special occasion/night out/date night look? Too many times have I tried to do something “special” that I don’t normally do and end up messing up, looking like crap to finally realize that you should just stick with something thats not too over the top that you know for sure you can perfect without screwing it up. I go for a neutral smokey look that I can do with my eyes closed.
5. What is one thing you love about yourself? Hmm.. I guess it would be that I can control and keep my temper in check. It takes a lot for me to show my annoyance/anger/temper. What I have learned is that if I know what I’m doing is correct and that I’m not cheating myself of anything then whatever negative comment anyone else says doesn’t matter.
6. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be? I would wish that there is a cure for arrogance. Nothing annoys me more than hearing/witnessing/seeing how arrogant some people are.
7. What is the top item on your beauty/fashion wish list right now? Beauty- Jeunesse Iluminesce Serum / Fashion – White Jeans
8. What is your favorite childhood movie? Any Disney Animated film. Lion King, Cinderella, Snow White, Alladin, Mulan, etc. I was so obsessed with those movies as a kid that I memorized all of them and would even reenact them while I watched it.
9. What are your 3 skincare staples? Cleanser (don’t have one that I can’t live without yet), Toner (SKII Facial Treatment Essence), Moisturizer ( Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel)
10. If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be and why? This is so hard! I would want to meet a fashion/beauty icon. I would pick someone that is already dead because if they were still alive I still have a slim possibility of meeting them in the future so I would pick Audrey Hepburn. She exerts such class and grace that truly shows how nothing is sexier than class. Hepburn has achieved such success in her career, humanitarian work, and personal struggles that shows us how much we are capable of doing in a lifetime.
11. Who is the most important person in your life and why? My grandma because while my parents were working to support the family and making sure that we can live a comfortable life my grandma was the one that retired to take care of me from day one. If there is a timer that shows how many hours we have spent with someone I’m sure I have spent the most time with her.
Make sure you follow the rules below. Looking forward to reading your answers!
(*) You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
(*) You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
(*) After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
(*) You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
(*) You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are the bloggers I nominate:
Atticus Primped / Bauble & Trinket / United Pink / Monica Renee Watson
I know I’m suppose to have 11 but all the bloggers that I want to nominate already have 200+ followers so I had to massively shrink my list.
Here are my questions:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. How do you keep your blog consistent with post? Where do you get ideas of what to post next?
3. What are your favorite type of post to read?
4. What is the most versatile product you have tried?
5. If you could choose to be a spokesperson for a brand which one would it be?
6. What are the 3 must try items that you recommend to everyone?
7. If you could give yourself one advice today to yourself 5 years ago, what would it be?
8.What trend are you glad that it has passed?
9. My favorite food is…
10. A random and interesting fact about you .
11. What is the motto that you live by?
Until next time,